There should be a some one that does a full time snake rescue on central coast

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

welchy94

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Lisarow, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
so i really think that there should be a person that is a full time reptile rescue that is 24/7 and does all types of snakes!! i had to go and rescue a diamond from uncles place as wildlife arc said they were gonna take like an hour and it wasnt certain that they were gonnna come!! but it was only a lil diamond but still it doesnt matter!! and with like that lady that serposably got caught in her back yard for 6 days coz of a red belly!! pffft full of ******.. so i wish i had money and my licence and would be able to get my veno licence and do shows and educational talks about all reptiles!! and then maybe there might not be so many snake killing in the paper and stuff that puts a negative impresion on these magnificant creatures!!

what do we all think!!

Great dream, I'd be interested as to whether you could make a living out of it though. How many snake calls would the central coast have, and how much would you have to charge to cover travel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back