They are hatching!!!Now..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My Pygmy Beardeds, 2nd clutch is starting to hatch, 1 is out, 2 others getting out and the other 11 still in the eggs. Pics up sec.
I will sell these for $50 as they are getting tooo hard to sell, with so many on the market.

sorry....bad pics, taken on my mobile.

Attachments

• P0933_07-03-10.jpg
    P0933_07-03-10.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 157
  • P0933[01]_07-03-10.jpg
    P0933[01]_07-03-10.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 100
Jake,Congratulations on hatching your 1st 2 Pygmy Bearded Dragon's, hope the other 11 eggs all hatch also good luck mate,bluey66 (Les):p.

They're awesome :]
How long, snout to vent, are the parentals? I have 2 pygmies but I dunno their sex yet.
How big are the babies?

That is great to see. My first clutch will be up for sale in a couple of weeks. the second clutch are due to hatch from the 1 April onwards. I didn't plan for a second clutch the female double clutched on me and surprised me one day.

Thanks Everyone.
Parents are:
Female - 25cm STL(Snout Tail) , 15cm SVL(Snout Vent). Weight - 200g
Male - 25cm STL , 10cm SVL Weight - 100g
The babies at guess would be 5cm STL.
They took 50 days to hatch at 30.5oC.

So do I les, a couple of the others where suffering from not enough Humidity throught the last week or 2 of incubation, i kept getting them up to plump size, but then they would go back. I sprayed the incubator container and the vermiculite around the eggs, then that didnt work so i tipped more water into the vermiculite, Some of you may think that that egg right next to the Baby is the one he hatched out of, but its actually not hatched yet...Hope it all goes well.. I tried everything, Wet Paper towel, more water, spraying egg.etc.etc

1 More coming out. 8] , what im dreading is trying to sell these little ones... I still have the last 'FULL' 1st Clutch - 17...2 are to be sold, but no one else wants the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back