Time to say G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iGotHerps

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been visiting APS for a couple of months now, and thought it was time to say G'day. Ive enjoyed reading all the different topics and discussions and see that you all have some great looking snakes out there. Im looking forward to joining in.
I have found out over the last couple of years how addictive herps are, and now my 3.5yo daughter is suffering the same addiction. ( bless her little soul ). Good herpin to you all.

hi and welcome,..

what do u have?
....we all love photos here! :) (hint hint)

Gday Chris,
will try and post some pics soon. I have 2 macs, 1 childreni, 1 bredli hatchie, 1 diamond hatchie, and 1 carpet hatchie and 4 lawsoni

look forward to the pics and your input.

donk

welcome.... yeah we're all photo junkies on here..... and i know how u feel.... i said I'd only get my Zenn (bredli) and next week I'll be picking up number 7 (and possibly more i have no self control when it comes to herps lol)..... hope u enjoy the site :D

ooooo and your from the Shoalhaven??? I used to holiday at gerringong (spelling?)..... and they have an awesome vego cafe and surf shop.... oooo and the werri beach fish and chip shop with the crumbed cambert cheese..... mmmmm.....

Sorry.... shoalhaven is awesome!!! hehehe

Finally, here are some pics of my snakes. Ive got two more hatchies but ive just fed them so ill leave them alone for a bit. Oh, no. 1 is male childreni, 2. female mac, 3. male blonde mac, 4. female childreni, 5. female hatchie diamond.

Attachments

• justins pics 198.jpg
    justins pics 198.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 80
  • justins pics 203.jpg
    justins pics 203.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 78
  • justins pics 212.jpg
    justins pics 212.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 75
  • justins pics 224.jpg
    justins pics 224.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 75
  • justins pics 239.jpg
    justins pics 239.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 74
nice collection you have there, welcome;)

Welcome welcome :)

You have a lovely little collection there. Enjoy watching it grow ;)

Nice! Welcome to the site, Good lil collection you have going, aren't childrens the best! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back