Time to say Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raulph

Reaction score
Thought I should actually make a post.
I live out in the central highlands Qld on a large station,we have a good population of blackheads,spotted,the odd scrubby and heaps of other snakes and lizards out here.
I'm building a large enclosure for some jungles I'll probably post some pics of it when done,I may also post some pics of the snakes from out in the field ,have some nice ones.
Anyway Hi

Welcome wdingo..................... hope you enjoy it here. Good luck with the enclosures.......... and can't wait to see the pics of your snakes as well as the ones around the place!

Welcome aboard mate, I am sure you will enjoy this website and find it helpful. There is a lot of genuine people on here but beware there are some yobbo's too.

Welcome aboard mate, I am sure you will enjoy this website and find it helpful. There is a lot of genuine people on here but beware there are some yobbo's too.
Yes there does seem to be some good info here and it wouldn't be a forum without the odd troll,and thanks everyone for the welcomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back