Toads Must Die!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought this may be a new way to get rid of those feral filthy rotten dirty mongrel cane toads :lol:
2005_0308bts0061.jpg

Very dissapointed ! It's got me beat how you can love and have so much respect for some living things, yet absolutely fock all respect for something else just because its in the wrong place!
grr.gif

settle down inny dont u just love theives i mean theives are the best u gotta luv them there pest just like the cane toad how can u expect us to respect sumthing like this its funny how its allways non queenslanders that have a problem with killing cane toads with the exception of agamidae

What the hell have theives got to do with mindless disrespect for nature. buttout Richardhead!
pyth.gif

ha ha ha i dont know im tired and its all i could think of but i mean its the same princable and its not a mindless disrespect for nature its a great respect for our nature if we dont kill the toads who will u new south welsh men i think not its our duty to kill every cane toad we come accross if we dont we are truley disrespecting nature i dont really want to get into a debate about it but there are pest they need to be exterminated and i am very proud to do my part cause i do kill every toad i come accross

It is not the same principle jimmy, and respect for nature is genuine or its not, you dont pick n choose. Sticking cigarettes an animals mouth is not showing a great deal of respect for livings or solving the problem. Grow up. :roll:

C'mon instar, you have no idea how how many of these things are up here or what they do.

Get off your soap box and wack a toad mate. You'll feel better.

C'mon instar, you have no idea how how many of these things are up here or what they do.

Get off your soap box and wack a toad mate. You'll feel better.

YAY!!! let's all torture an animal because WE don't want it here even thouh WE brought it here! WOW i feel better just thinking about it.

somehow i dont think so. who made you god anyway? :roll:

Hmmm, Bouncer is gunna butt in....The easiest and most humane way to euthanise a cane toad is by popping it in the freezer. It becomes dormant and dies in its sleep. This method is prefered by The Queensland Environmental Protection Agency.
By all means, help eradicate this pest but cruelty is not needed to do so.

Toads were a really badly implemented form of biological control, they were bought here to irradicate the cane beetle but instead ended up eating everything else, not to mention the poison they secrete. Like bouncer said, the EPA has no probs as long as it is done humanely. Did you know over the next 10 years, toads alone have the potential to reduce the populations of Varanid species across northern aust by half... If it was between a toad and a perentie, I know what I would be choosing!!!! i dunno about you, but I kinda like having our native wildlife around!!!

i'm all for the eradication of them, i just dont think cruelty is necessary

I grew up having to put up with my brother torturing Cane Toads in Cairns. I won't go into the various methods he used, except to say, they were long slow painful deaths and I cried and I HATED him for it. I couldn't complain to anyone because everyone felt the same, Cane Toads must die.

I feel sorry for the bloody cane toads. They didn't ask to be put here, they grew up, just like any herp here in australia, thinking, "great, I am a wild little beast, this is a wonderful place, it's where I was born and grew up.... oh no... why are you hurting me ?"

I know they shouldn't be here, but can't agree with any method that isn't humane. The only difference between the cane toad and the native frogs, snakes, lizards we all keep is simply that they were PUT in the wrong place.

Blame the people, not the toads.

I think it is fair to say that Instar is for destroying them but not torturing them or being cruel to them in the process. ?

i aint crule to them in the process a wack to the head with a stick ussaly dose the job

and zoe we didnt bring em here sum dickheads did a while ago if they knew what they were gunna do to the environment in sure they wouldnt of done it

if u care for the environment u should kill cane toads

being crule to the is un necasary but i personaly dont have the freezer space for all the toads at my place so its a stick to the head or a whack to a wall

I don't beleive in putting the toads through pain.

But they are not getting a pat on the head, and a "off you go" to kill everything that is unfortunate enough try to eat it, and then it eat everything else Like a cute little native frog not to mention taking over the native breeding grounds and compition for their food..

:lol: :lol: So to all the goodie goodies up ya bum. :lol: :lol:
:) (In the nicest non hostile way I can mention) :)

Q. How would you feel if your child came in the house crying cause he/she has handled a toad and then rubbed their eyes.

A. would you feel like killing the toads in your yard.

B. Moving the toads and letting them multiply further

C. Say well done toad I love you, and pat it on the head, and then rub your eyes

How about a pet being sick or dieing like our native animals.

Do you kill cockroaches. Spiders etc?

I personally will remove a poor Hunsman spider rather than kill it like 80% of people.

I do not kill these pests for fun. But I could not let one go and let it do what it does bust.

Sorry guys ...... but I gotta say

WACK'EM, WACK'EM HARD :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back