Too Hot?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TroopyF

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just need some advice on keeping a Bredl hatchy in these hot days we've been getting.
I'm in an old rental with stuff all insulation, so it bakes all day -No Aircon either. The coolest/darkest room in the house(spare room) is 30deg most of the day and only drops to 27/28 overnight.

Is this going to be an issue as there isn't going to be a warm/ cool spot for him?
Any help would be great.
Cheers
Fab

Just need some advice on keeping a Bredl hatchy in these hot days we've been getting.
I'm in an old rental with stuff all insulation, so it bakes all day -No Aircon either. The coolest/darkest room in the house(spare room) is 30deg most of the day and only drops to 27/28 overnight.

Is this going to be an issue as there isn't going to be a warm/ cool spot for him?
Any help would be great.
Cheers
Fab

my backroom cages registered 35deg in coolside during the hot week in Melbounre i just made sure had a decent water bowl for them to escape the heat

Ive been having the same problem TroopyF both temps were exactly 33.4 today, so any other ideas people would be great!! Just checked temps now at 10pm and warm is 32 cool is 30 and the mrs has the windows open and ceiling fan on!!

Thanks for the help sacred_DUC, much appreciated.
Well Bax looks like theres not much we can do other than provide plenty of water.
Not looking forward to this weekends 40+deg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back