total newbie - be ready for lots of questions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

searsnbrid

Reaction score
hi all
im brad, my wife sarah and i have decided after talking about it for ages to get a snake.
We love the aussie outdoors, favourite past times are fishing, camping and hunting in the australian bush. We both have many years experience with nature and wildlife, and want to bring a piece of it home.

sarah wants a woma so thats where my research will start i guess ?

Top right of screen is a search bar, just type in "Woma" and go through as many threads as you like : ).
Also just go to google and type Woma care sheet or Woma care info and like a bazillion links should pop up and preferably click the ones linking to this site bud haha hope it helps

scott

yep thanks
i found this forum last night and have already read dozens of pages and have several fact sheets saved already.

do you think a woma is a good first snake ?
im also going to tackle a DIY enclosure

Woma's are awesome for a first snake, thoroughly recommend them!
Enjoy!!

DIY enclosures can save you $$$$$$$$$$$$ rather than getting one from a shop. Everyone has a different idea about what is a good first snake....I'd never heard of a Woma when I got my snake 3 yrs ago, but I've since learned they are great. I've got a Stimmie and he's gorgeous. Some people go for something a bit bigger, carpets or something a couple of metres long, I guess you go by your research and decide then. Ask lots of questions, look at as many different snakes as you can. You'll make the right choice for you in the end. Have fun and good luck.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back