• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer (boat/custom) - BARGAIN

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have what was initially a boat trailer to suit a 4.2m boat.

It would be great for those with a car topper who want to get a cheap trailer for it, or to convert to another use (was going to be converted into a kayak trailer). In quite good condition as pics show with no major rust, just a bit that could do with a wire brushing and cold gal. I bought it as it is, and its time it went to someone with a use for it.

Needs a few basic things done to convert back to boat trailer:

Guards
Winch post & winch
Skids or rollers

No rego

Was towed 30klm home no problem not long ago, although a bit noisy (could need bearings done).

One other thing hard to explain is that it is a tilt trailer, and since the drawbar was replaced, it no longer has the bracket to hold the tilt mechanism closed so will require a bracket thing or spot weld it permanently. This is not a problem empty as it will not tilt with no weight on the back, and is currently tied down (shown in one of the pics).

Pickup only Sutherland, Sydney. Keep in mind no rego.

Has light board with working lights (round plug but I'll chuck in a converter to rectangular type if you car has that on it - otherwise I'll keep it as I will have to buy another one)

$149 or may swap for herps or herp accessories of interest. Let me know whats on offer. :)

Contact via PM system or Ph 0414 397 241. NO SMS please.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 60
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 65
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
You're kidding - noone wants a bargain?

Oh well, $99 it is or swap for herps to value/part value.

This is CHEAP!!

WOW, this is still here at $99 for a towable (when its got rego) trailer

Surely someone sees the bargain here? Sit it on your front grass as an ornament for that price!!!

May swaparooni for something herpie of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back