TRAITER! confession time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffa there is no need to be mean to the poor guy (snakeluvver) he was just having an input into the thread, he is allowed to post what he wants, just as much as you are and it was orginally stated in the first post "what have you done to be a traitor to someone" not what have you done to be a traitor to your team.
so if no one here has anything nice to say to someone keep it to yourself, the only thing you are doing is proving to everyone else how much of a tosser you can be.

Settle down Sammie, Snakeluvver edited his post after I replied.
All he had written was I confess I dont give a crap about any of this stuff. And then he left it at that which I thought was a negative comment. I apologise Snakeluvver for the comment regarding your username. So is everyone all cool?:D

What right do you have to tell someone how they should spell there username,

Yeah Gillsy my bad.

lol I just liked Sammie-Leighs comment but then I saw your apology and took it back :oops: :p
Yeah I realise my comment may have come across as a bit up myself, so I edited it adding a ":p" so you know I was just joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back