Transporting Beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudenj

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm considering expanding my collection again, in particular either Western Bearded Dragon or Western Netted Dragon. The one thing I'm keeping in mind\worried about is re-locating them to WA (Which is the other reason why I'm not getting Pythons :cry: ).

Seeing the flight is about 5 hours, place another 2 hours xfer (to and from Airport) I'm worried about the stress of the move.

Should I worry about approx 7 hours in a box? Or should I grin and bear it and wait till I'm over there?

Regards
John

An fellow repti-friend of mine also said a styrofoam box will be fine too. He says they transport them through the post in foam boxes.

An fellow repti-friend of mine also said a styrofoam box will be fine too. He says they transport them through the post in foam boxes.
thats illegal mate.

Really? This fella didn't suggest it was illegal. I particularly asked him because I had customers asking me how to transport them and this is the advice I was given. I guess I should keep watching this thread so I can pass on more accurate information to my customers :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back