• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

True Blue Price List

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering why a pair is much more expensive?

Species: Antaresia stimsoni
Specimen type: Locality specific (Barrow Creek N.T)
Price: Males $200 Females $200 Pairs $800
Comments: Top notch captive bred locality specific
Locality: Townsville
Approximate Availability date: early January

And I'm hoping that you guys advertise your wheatbelts and pen line stimmies soon.

Last edited:
no wheatbelts this season, contact iceman regarding pen line stimmies

I think its a mistake in the typing that $800 a pair one lol. I think theyre only $400 a pair lol

What are penline stimmys? Also Thank You Wil for the piccy theyre stunning, i cant wait even more now lol!

its $400 a pair for SW QLD an NT stimmies an $700 a pair for the WA pilbara stimmies, as for the pencil line stimmies i will post a pic of one in a day or so ok.

Thanks iceman, i may get a pair of those too lol. What do the "Barrow Creek N.T" Stimmys from Rob look like? I ordered my SW Stimmys in May - lucky I did lol. Phew...

NT stimmies an the penicl line pilbara stimmie.

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 108
Those pencil lines are to die for Luke, Tan wants some of those!!!!!

So iceman, when are you planning to sell some pencil lines?

im back, but wont be on here much any more, as i really cant be bothered. My computer crashing was a really good thing as it showed me how much fun it is not having to deal with some of the fools on this site.( they no who they are), let em grovel with themselves i say.hahaha.
Anyone chassing animals can ring me on 0408461471.

adbacus, when i breed from them i'll be sell them, dont think i did this year as i dont have alot of food, but i should have some forsale next seson.

for everyone that keeps sms, texting me by phone, please only ring as i dont do text messages sorry.
cheers,

Rob.

Would anyone be kind enough to post some pictures of their olives that have come from Trueblue, or with his permission an actual photo of the parents themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back