Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno.thumb.gif

Interesting one, Africa. The islands are governed by Queensland. They are definitely part of Australia, as ATSIC is an Australian organisation.

womas4me is right they are governed by queensland in a way but they believe they are seperate give it some time and l think they may became indepent in goverment but australia shall still give them money as for the exotics question here in vic they are consided as such.

They are indeed part of australia, which is why we are allowed to keep White Lipped Pythons.

I'll delete my previous post if you tell me the details of someone who has some for sale.

l had a look at the list of reptiles your allowed to keep in victoria and l carnt see the white-lipped python but the white-lipped snake is on it which is a southern states snake. maybe the list l have is wrong or just another reptile that victorians carnt keep.

All TSI snakes are apparently classed as exotics in Victoria and, as such, most Victorians or Victoria based herpers are not allowed to keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back