Tuesday, 8:35pm ABC: DRAGONS ALIVE!: RULING REPTILES

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herptrader

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This show looks like it will be worth a watch!

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/cgi-bi...ULING+REPTILES&fta=1&fox=0&opt=0&time=8.35+pm

DRAGONS ALIVE!: RULING REPTILES Broadcast Date: Tuesday 18 December 2007
Channel: Free to Air / ABC
Broadcast Time: 8.35 pm
Classifications: Other, (CC, PG)
Timeslot Duration: 50 mins
Official title / weblink if available: DRAGONS ALIVE!: RULING REPTILES
(This program features animals hunting and eating prey in the wild.) Crocodiles, giant turtles and Komodo dragons have inherited the dominant role once held by dinosaurs. They're true survivors and natural-born predators. You will never underestimate a reptile again!

Just remembered about an hour ago, i was going to post a reminder but you did it first:
lol thanxs
Cheers

I've seen it on dvd before but will be watching it again cause its great. They have some amazing footage

The age gave it a very positive write up:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/tv-reviews/dragons-alive/2007/12/17/1197740160472.html

Dragons_071217091721250_wideweb__300x375,1.jpg

yer ive seen it on dvd but will happily watch anything a million times over if it got herps :D :D
will be watching

Also Tonight On Sbs At 6.00..

Global Village Has A Segment On 'snake Fighting In Thailand'

So Drag Yourself Away From The 20th Rerun Of The Simpsons At 6 Tonight.
Ok Kids

Also Tonight On Sbs At 6.00..

Global Village Has A Segment On 'snake Fighting In Thailand'

So Drag Yourself Away From The 20th Rerun Of The Simpsons At 6 Tonight.
Ok Kids

Bugger, I am lucky to be in the door by then! I will have to ride a bit quicker this evening.

Well the Global Village thing was kinda interesting but it is time to pour myself a beer in anticipation of the dragons!

is this three part series available to buy in shops, ill be watching it anyway, but would love to buy it.

Thanks for the reminder!!!

That was pretty darn cool

I'll have to remember to set a tape for next weeks, no doubt I'll be too drunk and full of christmas dinner to remember to watch.

I missed the first 20 mins as i was coming home from rosebud. Those Komodo dragons and Gila monsters are awesome, not to mention those sea turtles and the Rattlers:)
Cheers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back