turtles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the scalaris Kenshin are they NT or QLD animals they have good colour mate. :D

they are NT scalaris and yea i love em they are vary well coloured if things pick up and i get myself together n get some dosh i think more monitors will be on the toget list

do you have any monitors oldfella?

There's a cleaning job going at my work Kenshin, well, there will be after I rock up tomorrow with my resignation ;)

Gday Kenshin i got one red ack and three stori there entertaining animals the monitors for sure. :D

I lost all of my pics when computer through the towel in ile have to take more kenshin.

Try again to post pic having no luck tonight kenshin maybe pics are too big.

kenshin ya gonna have to sell them all it seems from what ya saying would be a shame. may i ask why your moving to W.A? do you think you have any chance of taking anything you have now there?

They were about 500 x500 would normally come as i had them thumb nailed ile try tomorrow kenshin thanks mate.

oldfella: also u have to make sure u have the pics as JPEGS if they arnt just resave them in jpeg format

ricko: gf left me and im in a finnancial spot (cleaned out) she is even after my snakes so i am contemplateing going back to perth where i came from about 10 months ago as far as getting any of my herps back they will not allow ANY pythons over the border and varanus scalaris arnt on the "list" of keepable species so i cannot keep them to..... so to say im a little peeved would be highly understated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back