• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Adult Central Beardeds For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hypochondroac

Scientific Name Vitticeps.

Common Name Centrals.

Sex Males.

Location An hour from Melbourne.

Willing to Freight? No.

Contact Details Pm me.

Bearded number one:

Central bearded dragon for sale, was a rescue.. Very thin when i got him but he's now a good weight. He has trouble getting veggies and woodies into his mouth properly. Seems to have trouble extending his tongue. Sometimes he has to be monitored and helped with tweezers when feeding, other times he's alright and does it on his own. Better off going to a home that is more experienced in dealing with problem feeders or that wants to spend more 'one on one' time with their beardie. Loves his woodies, has to be encouraged into eating his veggies. My guess is he's about fourish but he didn't come with many details.

Brakfeedingthree.png

Brakmakingfriendsone.png

Bearded number two:

Another Central for sale, price is $130. Good feeder, enjoys climbing on faces. nice yellow colouring. Two flaws, he has a small area of raised scales on the tip of his tail and he's missing a toe nail. He's approaching three years of age. I'll get a recent full body shot soon, the current body shot is him younger.

BowserHSs.png

Bowser1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back