Um...Hey Everybody

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Romance

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi...first things first romance is an anagram for cameron, (my name) just so you all know im not a wierdo...I LIKE FEET! -joke. bad joke, i know, but still a joke.

I live in childers Qld and Im a volunteer at snakes downunder reptile park.

Im planning on opening my own reptile park in Tazzie, cos i have heaps of relatives down there.

I mostly joined to answer any q's about snakes downunder (if i can) and tell anyone how worthwhile it is

Wow thats really nice of you Cameron :D Ill be asking you questions before long. Welcome to APS!!

Hey mate welcome to the site :)

Im planning on opening my own reptile park in Tazzie, cos i have heaps of relatives down there.

Arnt they all relatives down there? (sorry i couldnt help it, no offence intended)

not too sure how well you'll go opening a reptile park in tassie. They are pretty strict with their herps.

You could have tiger snakes and copperheads and um, tiger snakes and copperheads and maybe a few skinks.

I love Tassie. Its about the most beautiful, natural place I've ever been to but it isn't the most diverse when it comes to reptiles, snakes especially.

thanks guys! yeah itll be tough but if i can pull it off ill get heaps of people come in cos all theyve ever seen is copperheads an tigers...then again the climates a problem too...but if i cant ill open it here in qld

and yes, ive heard the rellies joke a few times. no worries

hey grimbeny, dont you mean 'boku' wa?not watashi?:rolleyes: lol, but on another not, welcome to APS cameron, hope you have fun, good luck with the reptile park, i have heaps of family down in hobart lol.

Thats a tough one...carpet pythons are great to start off with, if u get a lizard dont start with monitors, theyre like crocs they never really get used to handling like snakes. Blueys and shinglebacks are great, or dragons (beardies or water dragons or frillys)

yeah i was wondering about the chinese stuff...

No. Boys can say either, so I learn't in fifth grade Japanese, but girls can only say Watashi.

WELCOME :D

I was wondering about that...

the only one i know is Fong Pei (who farted)

im still trying to get used to the whole forum setup

thanks for all the welcomes, i want to reply to eveyone but i type at 16 wpm!

Last edited:
Yes, "watashi wa" is for boys or girls, whereas "boku wa" is strictly boys only.

Watasha no namae wa Ash desu ;)

Anata wa donata desu ka?

Oh and Fong Pei is not Japanese :D

Anyhow, wilkommen! :lol:

welcome cameron, I have lived in both places. I used to live in Conlons Road near the golf course in childers and I was born in Tassie. I have lots of relos there too. North or South? Good luck with your reptile park in Tassie and be prepared for the huge power bills to keep the herps warm

North (Burnie mostly) and i have a friend who lives on conlons road, its just up the road from snakes downunder

im also writing novels mostly thrillers so that might pay the bills (if im any good) ive started two novels already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back