Unfortunate find....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaaTom

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
On my way home from picking up some feed for my snakes this morning I came across a roo in the middle on an on-ramp. I pulled over to pull it off the road and found it had a joey. Unfortunately the joey was also dead. Looked as though mum had a boken leg d head injuries...

It maks me so mad that people can just leave the dead animal on the road and not take a few minutes out of their busy schedule to remove it from the road :evil::evil::evil:

I took some pics but wasnt sure whether or not to put them up. I will post them if you want?

poor things, as hard as it can be for some people u should always check for joeys etc no matter how guilty u feel about hitting the mum
its a shame that joey u found wasnt still alive :(

The joey's eyes were still fused shut so it would have been a very long and intensive road for it had it survived... It was sooo cute too

thats sad.
people make me so angry.
its good that you checked!! even if it was bad news...
I saw a truck hit a possum the other night when i was driving back from the mountains. same situation, the truck kept driving, so i pulled over to grab the possum and it had a dead baby too.
:(
sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back