• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Unique Australian Green Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onimocnhoj

Reaction score
Species Common Name Green Pythons

Age Hatched 14-10-12

Quantity Available 2

Bred By Me.

General Description Unique Australian Green Pythons. F2 stock from several generations of captive breeding. Last year's progeny from this particular pairing had many individuals displaying the iconic and highly desirable white vertebral stripe.

These specimens for sale are very reduced in their juvenile pattern and are absolutely stunning to look at. They are the only two like this from the clutch and were to become holdbacks, but I just cannot continue keeping everything that I breed.

Come complete with feed/slough record and any necessary future assistance.

Feeding voraciously on pink mice.

To view progeny from the previous year's breeding displaying the white dorsal pattern, please go to the 'Show us your greens' thread. Post #1796 and #1730 (owned by No-Two) and post #1735 (owned buy daveandem2011)

Parents are in this thread as well. Post #1535 - female
Post #1532 - male.

Location Brisbane

Willing to Freight? No.

Contact Details PM's

Juveniles

GTPJCF2b.JPGGTPJCF2c.JPG

Both sold.

Two more robust stunners ready to go. $1300

GTPKA2a.JPGGTPKA2b.JPG

Mum and Dad below..

GTPMum.jpgGTPmale.JPG

Last edited:
Two more for sale. Don't wait for these guys to change colour. When they develop white dorsal markings they will not be $1300!

- - - Updated - - -

One more gone. One more for sale. Hatchling on right still up for grabs!

3 more for sale. They are beginning to develop the beautiful white dorsal scales..

GTPJC2.1..JPGGTPJC2.2.JPGGTPKA2.1.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back