upmarket pets prices?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonff

Reaction score
ive heard that upmarket pets have marbled gecko's and i'm just curious to see how much are they there?

does anyone know how much they are ?

thnx a heap

Yep thats where I got mine from and they were really helpful, great store to set-up wise.
The geckos were $40 each when I got my male.

Froggies

I was there about a week & a half ago, didnt see any there then: then again i wasnt looking for them

40 - 45 EACH

Some of there prices are beyond steep though.

upmarket pets for me is one of the better vic stores,great animals,u have to remember pet stores are a business,they get animals off breeders and have wages,bills ect to suport there business,as for there prices,all pet shops cost more than breeders,but u still get great prices,and upmarket pets prices arwnt bad at all compared to most petshops,and the plus side,upmarket s animals dont look like skin and bone

i believe the original poster of this thread was referring to marbled velvet gex,not marbled gex,so price is higher than 45 dollars

ive heard that upmarket pets have marbled gecko's and i'm just curious to see how much are they there?

does anyone know how much they are ?

thnx a heap

Would you not get a better, more accurate, more straightforward response by contacting them directly??? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back