• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

URGENT GOT TO GO PS2, PS1, PC Games and CDS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SchwarzWurm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available
NEED TO GO $45 inclusive of postage ridiculous bargin! the games alone are worth over $100

General Description
I have for sale the following:

PS2:
Naruto(Uzumaki Chronicles), and Singstar Hottest hits (2008 )
PS1: Actua Golf 2
PC: SIMS 2, Spirit Stallion of the cimmaron, Company of Heros GOLD EDITION (NEW IN BOX, NEVER PLAYED, OPENED ONCE)
CD's: Fall Out Boy (inifinity on High), Nekros manteia/Erebus enthrones (RARE SPLIT CD, AUSSIE BLACK METAL), Dead kennedys (Bedtime for democracy), Cradle of Filth (darkly, drakly, venus aversa --> rare book style edition!)

all of these are in great condition used once or twice at best, I just need them gone, id prefer to sell them together, but i will sell seperately if you really want one in particular. Ill bundle all the PS1, PS2 and PC games for $75 and the CD's $40 or everything for $85. REALLY NEED THESE GONE guys, ive just graduated high school and am saving up for japan, so im trying to save as much as i can.

Willing to Freight?
sure included in price

Contact Details

PM me, Txt me on 0414 155 301 or email me [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back