Urgent help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate !!!!!

just keep an eye on things... and keep the thread updated if you have any questions...

i have put him in a smaller tub on its own does anyone know what to feed it

stumps??????u mean cunninghams,lol,your bound to get more bubs,just be patient,as cunninghams can take a while spitting them out,over night and into the next day,watch the female,she will show u signs if more are to be expected,heaving breathing and straining motions and restless behaviour inbetween are signs shes getting ready to pop the next one out,good luck

pinheads are tiny,hence the term pinheads,newborn cunninghams should be able to easily swallow small crickets,me personally wouldnt feed them predominantly insects,what do u feed the adults???????????,mine eat mostly good quality dog food,and a vegie mix,plus what ever bugs ect they catch in the outside cage

the male should be ok in the cage still,but if hungry there is always a chance he could try eating a bub,but generally they dont,in the wild they live in large family groups,with specimens of all sizes in the same outcrop,some keepers leave the babies in with the adults,but piece of mind for me is to raise them seperatly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back