Using Gallery Remote

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
SJ,

Can you give me the exact url for the gallery as I am trying to add photos and am having no luck. I have tried all combinations that I can copy, make up, steal, beg borrow and they all cannot find the gallery on the system.

Cheers Hawkeye

I load in the url you gave and it say Server contacted, Gallery not found at that url?

I can't log on to upload pictures.
Even through the front end my pictures don't upload.

I wanna gallery for me :(

Cheers Hawkeye

The url I posted should get you to the front page of the personal galleries.I just tried it and its fine.The problem me thinks is at your end.
What browser are you using?Internet Explorer.I know I get weird things happening if I use Opera or Mozilla thats all I can think of.

cheers

Using Safari for the Mac (Mozilla type clone).

But the Gallery remote should work independantly of the browser shouldn't it?

I will try microsloth explurger and see what happens.

Cheers Hawkeye

:)

Ah! A Mac! No WONDER you were having problems! Try a computer, rather than a hamburger, old son! [ducks for cover] :lol:

For what you are trying Hawkeye, you need something more like this:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/modules/gallery/

That's the main gallery directory. I don't know how that Gallery Remote program works, but you might run into problems if you must directly access your album directory. Not real sure??? Reason I say that is because the directory and sub directory where album info is stored, and your pictures are locked out. For example:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/albums/

Try a PM to Jr. if the first link don't get you going. Good luck.

Ok,

Thanks to Almaron the getting in problem has been solved. I can now get in but it keeps asking me for a password. I have tried my login password and every other password that I can think of but still it won't let me log in. I still cannot upload photos through the front door and therefore have no way of getting my photos into the gallery. Is anyone else using Gallery remote?

Cheers Hawkeye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back