Utes and unique ones - please share

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feral utes...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:evil:. Sorry candy caine!! This isn't directed at you but Feral Utes in general.. I'm not entirely sure what the massive mudflaps do ro the multiple antennas?? I saw one that really made me angry on the way home from work yesterday.. one the left mudflap it had "road" and on the right it has "train"! I am not eniterly sure how a ute is a road train or as for the "runs on rum" stickers how a car runs on rum?? lol so silly if you wanna drive a truck... buy a truck! I'll let your ute slip through as it dosen't have a ridiculously oversized Mack Truck bullbar lol.

lol thanx guys.

2 of the antanna's on mine I have no idea what there for, think one is radio but the other has no purpose lol. the cb is so awsome so funny when you truckers on the air and its like they are oblivious to the world or anyone else hearing what there harping on about. can get abit rude at time though haha. I do say the cb did actually come in handy on my trip to brisbane from Darwin a couple of times though.

gosh I love the bundy rum ute ...muhf muhf muhf

I love the old holden ute too mrmikk very nice, i wanted one of them but my hubby said no...so sad. mainly because fuel is exspensive and the cost of them but hate it when he puts his foot down. takes all the fun out of things. then again he was interested in red dirt rumber lol

Very Nice, what kinda running gear you got going there?
injected 5 litre auto
asking $13000
some more pics
trevsute026.jpg

trevsute014.jpg

my baby

my 04 vyII s pack, use it for work and play and love it when guys do a double take when they see a chick driving, makes me laugh

Attachments

• P8220269.jpg
    P8220269.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 34
  • P8220271.jpg
    P8220271.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 27
  • P8220272.jpg
    P8220272.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 42
Thanks Guys,

I like the outback ute look like CandyCaine has going with hers, big mud flaps, spottties, it looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back