Varanus gilleni

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi , can someone tell me the average price hatchys and adults go for?
I have one but swaped a ringtail gecko for him so I'm really not sure how much they are worth.
I was thinking $250 - $350? am I way out?
I am after a few girls to see if he will get along with them or not so just wanting to know prices.

Cheers if you can help.

I got 3 hatchies for $550(i think?) which was a good deal, unfortunately they were all males. Finding females seems hard but they should be able to be sexed as hatchies with reasonable accuracy so finding a breeder would be the best option. I havnt seen many advetsied but hatchies seem to be around $300 each from what i have seen. IMO adults arnt worth more but JMO.

Many reptiles seem to be going up in price. I think demand has gone up and anything in limited supply seems to get the price jacked up.

hope this thread doesnt get closed i got an infractiony thing for asking about fair prices.

If you find any spare let me know, i have been looking without much effort for a few years.

Last edited:
I got 3 hatchies for $550(i think?) which was a good deal, unfortunately they were all males. Finding females seems hard but they should be able to be sexed as hatchies with reasonable accuracy so finding a breeder would be the best option. I havnt seen many advetsied but hatchies seem to be around $300 each from what i have seen. IMO adults arnt worth more but JMO.

Many reptiles seem to be going up in price. I think demand has gone up and anything in limited supply seems to get the price jacked up.

hope this thread doesnt get closed i got an infractiony thing for asking about fair prices.

If you find any spare let me know, i have been looking without much effort for a few years.

Thanks tiger!

I believe Danny Brown (Gecko Dan) breeds on a fairly regular basis (both Alice Springs and W.A forms), should be some available soon, I believe. Please correct me if I'm wrong Danny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back