• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Variety of goodies for sale.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falconboy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm having a pre-ebay sale, so here goes. All goods PICKUP ONLY in Sutherland.

1. 'Ab doer' type thing. The misses got this from ebay originally and we haven't used it. To tell the truth, I'm not sure how to use it. I'm pretty sure you sit on the ground and push up and you roll forward and it gives you good abs. I'm too far gone for this to help me. :( $10

2. 'Stepper/walker' type machine. Same deal here, you use your own strength to push the pedal and it 'swings' you up, so the heavier you are the better workout you get. I'd use it, but have enough trouble getting off my chair. They seem to be popular. $20

3. Good quality Esen computer desk. This was purchased a few years back when Harvey Norman sold quality Esen desks, not the rubbish they do now. In excellent condition, the top printer shelf is removable. With single draw and slide out keyboard section. $40.

4. 2x squash rackets. 1x old Jahangir Khan brand (he was a top squash player about a million years ago, as this was my dads racket) and a VERY nice near new Emrick Kevlar pro racket with only a few months use. Both need the handles redone (old one is coming apart, the good rackets handle is some type of rubber and has gone powdery. Both for $30 (also include covers, not shown)

5. Iron Maiden Poster. This isn't your normal paper poster, its a wooden 'picture panel', ie, its printed onto a wooden panel. Very nice condition if you are a fan. Advantage over a paper poster is they dont get wrinkled etc. $25 I forgot to measure this, but its about 900x 600mm

6. 2x computer books. The complete network upgrade and maintenance guide, and MCSE Windows XP Professional Study guide. Both VERY thick books, expensive to buy new (about $100 each), the network guide covers a lot of network principals, but only covers W98 and NT server, but is still worthwhile due to its protocol principals etc. $25 for both. Include CD's never opened.

7. Uniden Bearcat Scanner. 80 channel, little use, used to listen to local police of a Saturday night for entertainment (scary the number of serious crims around!!) - $60

Or take the lot for $200 if it all appeals to you. BARGAIN BABY!

Attachments

• DSC01678.jpg
    DSC01678.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01679.JPG
    DSC01679.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01324.JPG
    DSC01324.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC01671.JPG
    DSC01671.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01673.JPG
    DSC01673.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 66
Rest of pics:

Might be more listed for sale later.

Attachments

• 2books.jpg
    2books.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 74
  • scanner2.jpg
    scanner2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 116
Hi, I am interested in the scanner you have for sale,

What is it like, Easy to use?
How old is it, Good Condition?
Does it come with Box, Booklet etc.

I have always been after one of those.

Thanks,
Matt Elrick

Also, What is the frquency range on the scanner?

Thanks,
Matt

Hi, I am interested in the scanner you have for sale,

What is it like, Easy to use?
How old is it, Good Condition?
Does it come with Box, Booklet etc.

I have always been after one of those.

Thanks,
Matt Elrick

Hi Matt,

Its a great little scanner - these Uniden are very popular. Its an 80 channel programmable handheld. According to the box in MHz 66 - 88, 137-174, 406-512. Which are all the common frequencies for police, fire, mcdonalds drive through, etc etc. I don't use it much now, can only listen to so many calls out to domestics, stolen cars, cats stuck in trees etc. :) You hear some interesting stuff though - a call out one night to someone in an old ladies house with a torch - ends up the old lady had turned the lights off and was roaming the house with a torch searching for cockroaches! HAHA.

Very easy to use, with booklet. Perfect nic mate, includes box, ear piece and belt clip which have never been used. As seen in photo.

Last edited:
Also interested in the scanner, how much do you want for it?

Uniden Bearcat Scanner. 80 channel, little use, used to listen to local police of a Saturday night for entertainment (scary the number of serious crims around!!) - $60

I want it as well :(

For $60? It picks up the analog network. Digital scanners for those LAC's that have already changed to digital are about $800.

All PICKUP ONLY from Sutherland, Sydney, unless postage cost stated.

1. 'Ab doer' type thing. Now $5

2. 'Stepper/walker' type machine. Now $10

3. Good quality Esen computer desk. Now $30.

4. 2x squash rackets. Both for $20

5. Iron Maiden Poster. Now $10

6. 2x computer books. The complete network upgrade and maintenance guide, and MCSE Windows XP Professional Study guide. $15 for both. Include CD's never opened.

Also still available:

Nokia 6020 Brand Spankers - $95 (this is the bargain of the century) (postage $10)

2RU rack/bracket and 24port patch panel, used, with cut out on rack for cables $15 (also include a variety of cat5 cable only, no connectors)

Viewsonic 17" LCD monitor, power supply gone, but worked when last used before PS died, you should be able to track down another one - $25

Other Computer Stuff:
1x LG 16x DVD 48x Read DVD ROM (Reader) drive, new OEM $10

2x Samsung 52x32x52 CDRW (CD Burner), retail box with software - $10 ea

1x LIteon 52x32x52 CDRW (CD Burner), also retail box with software - $10

3x Web Excel Internal 56k Modem, retail box $8ea or $15 for the 3 (postage $8)

Netgear Wireless PCMCIA network card (for laptops), new retail box $25 (postage $7)

I'll chuck the stuff out before I sell it any cheaper, so get it while its here....

Remember, pickup only unless stated.

i know you said pick up only...................... but..................... any chance that could change?

the majority of polie radios have moved to digital.
yeah sux doesn't it, i have a uniden analoge scanner but not as fun as they used to be, there good for things like the v8's to listen to pit crews talk to drivers if u ccan get the frequencies, cant wait for the digital scanners to come down in price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back