• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various herps wanted (elapids frogs dragons monitors)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

owcurat

Not so new Member
Reaction score
We are looking for the folowing animals; White lipped tree frogs (females or unknown juveniles), adult female (or juvenile unknown) spencers monitors, Adult eastern bearded dragons, LARGE adult mulga snakes, mertens and mitchels water monitors, adult blue tongue lizards and broad headed snakes (prefer males). It's a long list I know, but they must be out there somewhere we would much prefer to swap for other reptiles (we have various juvenile elapids, central beardies and water dragons at the moment) but will consider cash amounts as long as they are reasonable. We are located in Manly (Sydney (NSW))I do not regulaly check this site so please ring or e-mail me as posts on this thread will not be replied to. Thanks all, Rob. 02 8251 7874, [email protected]

update

I now have some costal taipans to swap for the above animals (if you have a death wish)

ebt found

I have found the Adult blue tongues thanks ,and I only need female Barbata.

gillens to swap

Hello again, I have now found the mertens I wanted and have a colony of 1 male 4 female gillens monitors to swap. Thanks,

do you have any coastal carpet pythons to sell ??
thanks
brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back