Ven section

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I think a seperate Ven section would be good for those of us that keep Hots.

To share pics and ideas and whatever.

Just an idea :D

donk

This site needs way more categories/forums IMO, it would make it a far better forum IMO as it would allow ppl to look at what they want rather than having to filter through the crap.

yeh definatly
id love to see a ven section with its own
for sale, WTB and forums

I think a different forsale section for lizards, pythons and vens would be good

I think some of the other sites have too many forums to wade through. APS seems to be managing with the forums we have.

I agree - I have had a look at ARK, and there are way too many sections to look through. Especially for us in the country that are still on dial-up! :?

The problem is if anyone wants to have a serious talk about elapids they have to go to other forums.
It is also hard to network with other elapid keepers here because noone even knows who keeps them.
Its only one extra specific forum and very important IMO.

As bad as it sounds, I think if you really want to discuss pics and ideas on Vens you would get a better quality response from a ven specific forum (eg Venom Doc).

APS has (at least partially) focussed on the novice-intermediate reptile keeper. Advanced topics come up from time to time, but not much is covered on vens. I'm not sure what info your looking for/to share, but you may get a better response there.

Having said that, I know there are at least quite a few people on here who keep vens, start a few threads and get the topic going. If you really want to separate them then start the subject with "VEN: ..." or "HOT: ...". No specific need for a separate forum :)

i think all the other forums have way too many sub forums.... this is why i dont participate on many others!!!

however, 1 more between "Australian Snakes" and "Exotic/Other" just titled "Elapids/Vens" would be good!

a seperate for sale category for vens alone is just silly......

i think all the other forums have way too many sub forums.... this is why i dont participate on many others!!!

however, 1 more between "Australian Snakes" and "Exotic/Other" just titled "Elapids/Vens" would be good!

a seperate for sale category for vens alone is just silly......

Yep, your right we dont need a different 4 sale section, but a place whwere we could talk about elapids would be great.

donk

Aussie Snakes

Lizards

Elapids

Exotics

Other (turtles, frogs etc.)

I think something like the above would make everyone happy. But I do like our current setup. The only thing is there are so many threads on Aussie Snakes in General Herps. That doesn't bother me much, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back