Very Sick Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buck

Reaction score
I just checked on my herps to make sure everything is in order as I am going away for 2 weeks in the morning to find my juv male Jungle in a very sad state. He is laying there near lifeless and pretty much unable to hold his head up. He tries to constrict if I pick him up but it is very short lived and he is just relaxes(for want of a better word). I have no idea what may have caused this as all conditions are the same for my juvies. They were all fed on Monday night.

I know it is probably hopeless to try and diagnose an ailment with such a vague description but does anyone have any idea?

****, sorry to hear, get him to a vet for an autopsy, that way you can know if what killed him can affect the others, or is just a one off case.

yea, all the best with your other herps, would be worth a autopsy if u have the time or/and $$.

sorry to hear

LAMU

Thats horrible..

I hope all the remaining ones remain in good health.

Sorry to hear that Buck :( I tend to lean towards a tainted mouse too but it happened very quicly if that is the case. Were there no signs of anything wrong when you fed him?

Once again mate, my condolences.

Ohhh...... Sorry to hear that.... Please let us know the results if and autopsy is done.. Once again , my condolences...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back