Vhs Agm – Friday 8 December 2006

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder to folk that the Annual General Meeting of the Victorian Herpetological Society will be held this coming Friday 8 December at the usual Monash University location. (See www.vhs.com.au for full details).

The guest speaker for the meeting will be Dr Ken Winkel, Director of the Australian Venom Research Unit. We will also be having a presentation of Life Membership and hopefully a few words from a very very special VHS member.

As usual there will be the VHS auction and pizza and soft drinks will be served. We will also have some Christmas lollies for the kiddies.

The meeting starts at 7.00PM with free entry for VHS members and a $5.00 entry fee for non-members.

Let us know if you intend to attend so we have a rough idea for catering purposes and please try to bring as many of your newer herping buddies and introduce them to the Society.

How about having a look around your home or work for any items which may be suitable for donation to the Auction. Remember it does not have to be herp related and will serve the dual purpose of relieving you of some “pre loved” items and helping the Society. You may also like to try your local pet shop – we’ll certainly give them a plug on the night. Remember if you are donating animals – we must know beforehand.

I look forward to meeting up with as many of you as possible.

Good health, good luck, good seasons and happy herping.

Kevin

Trader and I will be there.

Who else is going?

Actually I know of at least one special visitor that will also be turning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back