VHS meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wandering who is going to the herp meeting on friday night (victoria)? and if anyone knows what they are auctioning reptile wise on the night? looks to be a good night.

Rick

yeah they look good but she has a kink in her tail but at the very tip about 5cms and maybe a male as i had friends around that have herps and she has a long tail and big spurs but i know diamonds are harder to tell that way. but if they are not a pair a mate at a pet shop will buy one. also on the lookout for a definent female adult diamond in about 3 weeks.

rick

I may be there, I have another meeting in the afternoon and it depends on how long that goes for whether or not I can make the VHS meeting.

oohhh didnt know about it...luv to go...where is it and what does it cost ya to get in?

I think it's just 2 bucks for non-members and it is out at Knox municipal hall I think, just check on the location but that is where it usually is held. That's why I let my membership run out it's just too far to go every time :(

KNOX?!? geez we'll need to stay overnight lol

That's why i love brisbane only takes me 1hr to get from extreme north side to south side.
If i drive for 2 hrs i get to the sunshine coast and if i go south i end up near byron bay.
I love it.

I don't know how you guy's down south put up with the chaotic traffic,gridlocks etc and such long distances to cover the cities.
Guess there is just so much to see yer....
Anyho have fun to whoever goes!!!!!

they usually just auction herp products and crickets/woodies stick insects but this meeting they are auctioning a goanna a few pythons and a few dragons and they are gonna have a fair few displays like animals and enclosures books stuff like that hope i can pick something up for myself.

rick

hey guys we should all meet there! we're going - never been before tho so wouldnt know where to suggest to meet!

lmao just moved across the boarder from NSW as well. I have found that I have to type slower up here so that the Queenslanders can read it. lol

ok so who is going and wants to meet up in the "foyer"? :D

say AYE

Not sure about meeting people....hrmm bit shy myself!!! But, I will keep my eye out for people :)

Damn sounds like a great time. . .Would it be worth someone like me coming up from Gippsland...does the stuff auctioned usually go cheap? How many people usually attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back