Vic Herp Society Meeting 8th Dec - (tonight)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I couldn't find this posted anywhere else, but thought I'd just let people know it's on this evening.

It sounds like it'll be quite interesting. I'm hoping to get there.

Further details at: VHS Home

Wednesday 8th December 2010 (AGM)

Prahran RSL - 301 High Street - Prahran

7.15pm - 10.30pm

“The Terrible Truth about Toads: Impacts of Cane Toads on Native Predators and Implications for Extinction, Recovery and Control” by Dr J. Sean Doody - Monash University

it looks like most of the rain will have passed for the drive into Melbourne! :):)

Not only will the talks be interesting, but we get to see who the new VHS president etc will be and I am sure we will hear how the EXPO is coming along (in just over 2 months time!!) ;)

:) I felt it was one of the best VHS meetings I have been to, great talks, great auction, new VHS president Brian Barnett! Pizza and drinks were delicious! Hearing how the Expo is coming along was encouraging! ;) :D
The drive into Melbourne was a lil difficult...the rain had not stopped and the freeway had sooo much water on it!:(

The VHS meeting last night was well worthwhile ... really enjoyed it.

Signed up for the first time as a member last night, nearly got turned away by the rain but I'm glad me and the wife decided to struggle on. I should have signed up sooner, really enjoyed it. The talk on the cane toads really opened my eyes to how big the problem is.

It was a fair crowd attending too, considering the weather conditions for driving in. Nice to catch up with some we have not seen for awhile! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back