Video - Breeding Process: Female on eggs to the incubator

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glimmerman

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Most of the members in here probably already have the required experience when it comes to getting females off eggs etc, however, I finally got around to editing and publishing the latest RCTV video so I thought I would share.

This is a video I recorded last season when a childreni was sitting on eggs. The concept behind this 5 minute film is to show people new to breeding the process I follow from discovering a female on eggs, to placing the eggs in the incubator. I hope you find some value in this.

You can find it on my Youtube channel
Egg preparation Female to incubator 2012 - YouTube

Thanks for posting that. Interesting, I never realised you could scoop up mum and eggs in one fell swoop, at least for small snakes.

I thought you were gonna drop them when you picked up the whole lot. Next video can you get someone to hold the camera ? And show how you got the snake off the eggs ?

It was great to see a video will defiantly be useful in the future. Look forward to seeing more

No probs Marzzy. It was a bit of a spontaneous recording. I'll make sure I cover more next time around ;) Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers, Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back