viewing pics in posts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

optamistic

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey I don't know wether its my pc or wht but recent posts with pics on them have had the pic cancelled, just letting the person who fixes the ste know.

The "person who fixes the ste" already knows. The pics that are missing are actually in peoples personal galleries. As none of the galleries have been uploaded to the site, the links are pointing to nothing at present. The only pics you can see are those that are either uploaded as an attachment to the post, or are elsewhere on the worldwide web.

:p

Hix

Thanks for explaining Hix.
We will try to put galories on line in next week or so.
So far we are greatfull for forum running again.

Cheers

Attachments should be back now. Quotas have been reduced (due to less space on this new server) so some people may need to delete old attachments before they can upload new ones.

As for the gallery, that might still be a little while. Gallery 2 was released a few days ago but there is still no port for integrating it into Postnuke. I want to use Gallery 2 because it will allow the use of quotas. I am still considering whether or not to restore old personal galleries as many of them will be WAY over the new quota (which will likely be either 10MB or 20MB).

One of the problems I have, is when I see a picture in a thread, and you go to click on it to view the larger/whole image, it brings up a message saying:

The selected Attachment does not exist anymore

404 File Not Found: The File modules//modules/PNphpBB2/files/mytattoo_170.jpg does not exist.

Yet the small version/thumbnail is still visible???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back