Virides' New Product - Clearview Glass & Stainless Cleaner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

We have a new product up for sale on the Virides website - Clearview Glass & Stainless Cleaner!

This industrial grade cleaner can be used to clean all glass and stainless surfaces on your enclosure with a streak-free finish! It can even be used on your car :)

$10 for a 100ml bottle
Virides - Stylish Enclosure Enhancements
Clearview_Product.jpg

do you seriously think Virides would supply something not safe for reptiles !
His business is reliant on helping us to provide a good environment for our REPTILES !!!

His business is reliant on helping us to provide a good environment for our REPTILES !!!
That...and the fact that it's being advertised on a reptile forum

lol, yes it's ok for reptiles. I wouldn't let them drink it though, would you drink it? It is common sense to not induce it, but the use of it around reptiles won't do them harm.

I wasn't having a crack i was asking the question - reptiles and most chemicals don't mix.
I only use water and vinegar to clean glass (safe bio product) if there was a product that gave same or better results that were of any harm I'd be onto it.
Sorry for being cautious and clarifying.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back