Visiting a friend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan

Reaction score
Last weekend I visited a friend of mine. I helped him with moving his snakeroom to another room and I also took some pictures I wanted to share with you guys :)

Most of the animals are exotics for you guys so that is why I posted this topic here :)

Naja atra:

IMG_7485-1.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

IMG_7516.jpg

Crotalus mitchellii pyrrhus:

IMG_7493.jpg

Naja samarensis:

IMG_7502.jpg

IMG_7518.jpg

Hemachatus haemachatus:

IMG_7504.jpg

Dendroaspis jamesoni kaimosae:

IMG_7508.jpg

Dendroaspis viridis:

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7520.jpg

Notechis scutatus:

IMG_7530.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7537.jpg

IMG_7538.jpg

Pseudechis porphyriacus:

IMG_7540.jpg

IMG_7541.jpg

IMG_7545.jpg

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

Nice collection, my favourite would have to be the Green Mamba, they are awsome! (but deadly...)

and that is why I one day want to own a RBBS!!! even amongst those lovely exotics I thought it was the most beautiful....

Thanks all!

The Aussies are expensive over here... I don't know how much this guy paid for them. But Tigers are offered for 2500 AUD, Colletts snakes are offered for 1200 AUD and the RBBS I have no idea... Probably something like the Colletts snakes...

More common Aussie Elapids in Europe are Coastal and Inland Taipans...

woah good to see our aussie pseudechis are fetching some nice prices... however last season some colleti went for $900 back here at home.

Awesome photos and snakes, I love exotic vens buts its also great to see some of our aussies in there. The enclosure set ups look unreal too, would be nice to see some full enclosure pictures :)

Beautiful animals & photography. Thanks for posting.

Col J.

Thats quite a collection your friend has,thanks for posting them for us all to enjoy.
By the way they are some quality photos also,weel done good job.

Up to $900 for a Collets in Aus. and $1200 for one on the other side of the world. Anyone else see a ethical dilema here? LONG LIVE CAPITALISM!!!

You friend is a very lucky man, some lovely snakes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back