Vitticeps sites anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viktor

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My name is Viktor and I'm from Sweden. Sadly I've never been to aussie, yet.. However I'm planning on bringing a part of aussie to my living room :) I'm going to build a fairly large tank for Pogona Vitticeps alternatively Pogona Henrylawsoni. For this tank I want a very natural looking environment, I'm going to build a background of rocks and trees to imitate the australian outback where you'd find the dragons in the wild.

For this task I would be very very glad if some of you lucky guys who live in dragon country could post some pictures of Pogona Vitticeps / Henrylawsoni habitat, for inspiration. What types of rocks do the lizards prefer, large boulders or flat rocks? What coloration should I go for? I see quite a lot of almost white-colored trees in a lot of pictures, are these common in the midlands?

Very thankful for all the help I can get!
Cheers, //Viktor

They inhabit some varied country side throughout their range, from srubby areas with tree's, to arid desert areas with nothing but sp**** bushes no more than 30cm off the ground.

Maybe try something like these. minus the Calci-sand (deadly)

AWSOMEENCLOSURE.jpg

dscf0001ow5.jpg

or this?
IMGP0559.jpg

try a cracking clay look and grout smashed terra-cotta tile. looks pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back