*Vomits*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*catches it regurgitates it back into you ala bird feeding roleplay kink style*

omg how tacky, apart from being just mean. poor cobra.

have u seen those awful stuffed snakes on meeeebay? creep out! i suppose some people think that's the height of interior design; to have a taxidermied animal on your mantelpiece...:shock:

That just makes me sick!. I reckon if ya want the look then get fake ones! sheesh! makes me soooo angry. Mmmmm wonder what ppl would say if i got a wallet made out of human skin!!!!!

what if it was made from a cobra that died of old age?

And what of farmed crocodiles, whats your stance on them?

That just makes me sick!. I reckon if ya want the look then get fake ones! sheesh! makes me soooo angry. Mmmmm wonder what ppl would say if i got a wallet made out of human skin!!!!!

"it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose" ;)

sorry just went a little crazy. lol dont get me started on the croc farms just for skin......... :(
mmmm if it died of old age... so what!. Humans dont make skin fashions out of ppl who died of old age.

if I could socially get away with it, I would. Sif not wear a cape made from geezer hides!

ewww... handbags made from grannies...

"i like your handbag noni"

"oh thanks, its aunty ethel"

"Nice granny-gooch head warmer you've got there, baldy"
"Why yes, the soft skin is perfect for keeping my scalp warm!"

i'd say "i'll take 5"

there was a psychopath that Lotion-Man from hannibal was based on, called Gein, i think. I seriously think he made a suit made from women's skin, like a full body suit - and he had a thing for his mommy. The moral is, if you wanna wear skin, you gotta be prepared to love thy father and/or mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back