Voting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

funcouple

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have found thefeature voting link on the site. The only problem with voting on the link is that you can only vote for the topic. I think it would be fairer if you a choice of voting for or against the topic to get a true vote.

Yeh I agree, I think that you should be able to vote for or against it, not just for it...and the 0-3 votes thing is really weird and don't quite get that part either...

The system currently only allows votes for. You get 10 votes and can assign up to 3 votes for any one item. Once the item you vote for gets closed (either the feature gets completed, or rejected, etc), then you will get those votes back and can assign them to another request.

Sorry if i sound stupid bout could someone link me to the "voting zone" i can't seem to find.

I have found thefeature voting link on the site. The only problem with voting on the link is that you can only vote for the topic. I think it would be fairer if you a choice of voting for or against the topic to get a true vote.

I find this to be a good idea
However

i also see this to be a window for abuse of the system to fall into play.

Lets say your request is 3rd in the list,
whats stopping you from voting aganist the requests in number 1 or 2 so your idea will of course jump up in rank.

Agreed.

That system is run by a 3rd party anyway, so I'll leave them to decide how it works (they're the experts, afterall) and I'll just use it as a relative indicator to what features users are interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back