• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED 3-4 foot fish tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueys

Reaction score
Hey all

Anyone who is selling a 3-4 foot fish tank please pm me or reply to this advertisement. Please not over $70.

Thanks

if your in melbourne go to mentone aquarium they have brand new bare 4footers for that price:)

Sorry about that i didn't cheak where it said i came from. I am really in NSW and i only want them in NSW but thanks anyway.

lol its ok alex.. some people tho do stuff it up.. and he did stuff it but fixed it now lol

Someone tried selling me a 3footer with lids for $75. Lives out in Campbelltown.

I don't think you'll get a 4footer for that price though.
Maybe if you're lucky.

If you want the 3footer, PM me and I'll pass on the details this one offered to me.

I was also offered a [FONT=&quot]3 ft x 1 ft x 1 1/2 ft for $100 from a guy in Canterbury.

EDIT. I you want to get either of these, give me your email, and I'll reply to them with it to get in contact with you. I think it's illegal the other way around lol.

EDIT:
Keep an eye here:
http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/Fish-and-Aquarium/Aquariums-and-Supplies/
That's where I placed my wanted ad and got the replies as mentioned above.
[/FONT]

I know someone in the shire who is selling a 4 foot tank (1200mm). Depth 300 and height approx 450mm. He only wants $30 for it. He said it had a few scratches on it but wasn't bad. He had fish in it for quite a while and is just updating. I haven't seen it personally but the guy that has it says the scratches aren't bad. Anyway if that helps let me know.

where does this guy live, gorf girl? im a shire local, and am possibly interested in the 4ft...
Leigh

Thanks every one but duke your one sounds interesting can you please let me know the guy who is selling the 3-footer for $75. Once again thanks all

I've emailed them asking if I can forward on their email.
Once I hear back from them I'll exchange information.

You better PM your email address in case she wants to contact you, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back