• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted:cash paid 4 tame rats with stripe on nose/blaze/badger and others wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tail_less

Reaction score
Hi all
I am looking for (live) rats with a white stripe on their nose, known as a 'blaze' or 'badger' marking. Rats with a headspot or any white will also be considered. Also seeking patchwork (rats with bald patches) bald rats, black-eyed whites, wistar, dalmation, rex, velvets, longhair, basically anything unusually marked or with unusual fur. Also seeking champagne rats (cream with red eyes, not white) and blues with no genetic/bleeding defects. Also looking for 'supersize' extra large rats if you have big fatties with good natures: I want them!
Must be willing to freight to rural NSW. I will pay cash plus all costs for freight, plus your petrol to airport, tolls etc.
Must be tame rats, easily handled, any age. Males and females wanted.
I want these for pets and occasional breeding, will be kept in large spacious aviaries with experienced owner. Please send me photos with your prices.
Email me at [email protected] for prompt reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back