• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted hachling central beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too - pref in brisbane...

I'm hoping to have some hatchlings around December, if that helps.

Saz is also taking names - she's got some beautiful dragons. Check out the 'Expressions of Interest - coloured beardies' thread in the For Sale section.

Haha, i'm impatient - i want them now... but thankyou Miss B - i'll probably end up having a chat to you in December...

Do you have the normal grey ones Miss B? I prefer them strangley enough...

We've just got the one breeding pair at the moment. The female dragon is red phase (in my avatar and also profile pic).

The male is yellow phase, but not high-yellow. Sometimes he looks quite grey, other times quite yellow and sometimes even a creamy beige colour. These three pics are all Diego. What a little chameleon :lol: I have absolutely no idea what kind of babies this pair will throw.

Haha, i'm impatient - i want them now... but thankyou Miss B - i'll probably end up having a chat to you in December...

If you want beardies right away, 'The Pet Shop' in Garden City has hatchlings :D One of the girls that works in the shop actually breeds them herself. I think they've got both normals and red phase. Only thing is, they are a little bit pricey ($130ea).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back