• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Yellow/Orange Central Bearded Dragon Female

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregcranston

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name
Central Bearded Dragon

Sex
Female

Quantity Wanted

General Description
I am after a sub-adult to adult high yellow/orange phase(the more colourful the better) FEMALE, I would prefer if she has yet to breed, but will still consider all. I will pay good money for the right dragon.

I would also consider swapping for my nearly 3 years old Yellow/Orange phase proven breeding female (if you throw in another female, any age, any colour, even with imperfections), she laid 4 clutches last season (3 of them back to back after winter), all viable. She is very colourful and healthy(great eater) and has no imperfections.
I am now looking for a slightly younger female to pair up with my female's very beautiful yellow/orange son. So if you have a suitable dragon that you are willing to sell/swap, or you know of someone or somewhere (petshop) that is selling one, please email, text or ring me.
Thanks.

Preferably Melbourne, but will consider all.

Willing to Freight?
As above

Contact Details
Greg Cranston
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0409553107
Home: (03)94692057

Wanted/Swap with Pics

Anyone??
Here are some pictures of the female I would consider (reluctantly) swapping for a younger yellow/orange female as well as an older (any age over 2) grey female as outlined above.

Female3.jpg

Female1.jpg

Female2.jpg

As you can see she is quite colourful and is a very healthy dragon, and as outlined above, a very good breeder. She is currently being cooled for breeding. Please contact me if you have a couple of suitable females to swap for her. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back