**Warning Cable Gnomes!!!**

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Australis

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how many cables are going missing recently?
The most common cable to go missing seems to bethe one you use to transfer data from your digital camera to your computer! and just as common is for this cable to get damaged just when you need to most!

How often do you read "i cant show you the photos, i lost my cable" or "my cable is damanged"

Perhaps there exists "Cable Gnomes" the mythical mongrels , of the early 1740's?

I lost a cable on my last holiday, when i got home i purchased a new cable and transfered my photos to my computer only to find this!!!!!!! you make up your own mind i guess, but i know whats going on!
Gnome_on%20balcony.jpg

I know some members here are having the same cable issues ;)

The little mongrels always seem to know right when the cable will be needed too don't they?
I try to keep my cable plugged into the computer, but that's probably just making it easier for them to find.

I must be different - working IT I am tripping over cables. I have cables I have no idea what they are used for! I actually cleaned up and threw aways a box of cables!

yeh, i got my cable in the computer too, i think those gnomes took it once though.lol

Ha Ha. Good one.

I'm dumpy, but not short. :lol:

Dumpy = good enough fit to the above picture

<lines up falconboy and fires>

<examines corpse>

<curses those point hats as falconboy scampers away>
I'll get you next time cable gnome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must agree a picture can say a thousand words, take this one for example, really it says it all!
We know Bill has alot to do with computer cables, perhaps, yes just perhaps he has hired the gnomes to steal cables from people who use pirated copies of Microsoft software...

evil-bill-gates-715834.jpg

that picture is like my dream find lol I'd spend days just scrounging hehe!

Actually, I seem to have an infestation of sock gnomes. I'm wearing odd pairs today - again! :lol:

The cable gnomes stole my camera cable too, so I bought a card reader, it must be too heavy for them because its still here.

here is one i caught earlier

Attachments

• gnome-prank.jpg
    gnome-prank.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back