Warnings.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey..

Im not to sure if im blind or stupid lol... i cannot find the "FAQ"... EDIT - Actually im both! haha. found it. but cant find if you can get rid of a warning or anything =\

i just wanted to know if you can get rid of warnings??? i accidentally swore today in a thread!. '

Cheers,

CJ

I think it's only visible to you & gets lifted after a period of time ....the 'warning' that is.

I wouldn't be too worried. Be a good boy for three months and it will expire. I think most of us at one time or another will get either a warning or infraction - keeps you on your toes :)

oh ok, thought every one could see it lol :(....

thanks for your help! :D

Only the person that received it, the mods and admin can see it.

be good & it will go away with time...has a expiry date!
dont think your actually allowed to talk about it...?

be good & it will go away with time...has a expiry date!
dont think your actually allowed to talk about it...?

I believe the rule is if you have a complaint, do not post a thread complaining, rather PM a mod. In this case she was asking a simple question and no blame was placed on anyone but herself.

i accidentally swore today in a thread!. '

How do you accidently swear in a post?
Unlike actually saying it where it might slip out becauase you let your mouth run faster than your brain, how do you write words without having the message from your brain telling you what to type? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back