Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
here are a few pics, I am to lazy to put the all up, so just a few. most of it was found in the national park or west and east of the park.
ugly horrible worm skink, luke loves these :lol:
PA030096.jpg

disabled milii
PA030091.jpg

spotted black, we saw 3 of these, luke found 1, I found one, and mum found 1, spotted black wouldnt sit still for pics, so got 2 shots to post, the were all half though grass clumps so I pulled them out for pics but they just slide away fast, my other full body shots are not going to be posted, luke might have some to post though :lol:
PA040172.jpg

beardie
PA040147.jpg

luke nearly stepped on this nice little yellow faced whip snake, was fast as usual, but sat stiff for pics, even curled up for us :lol:
PA040220.jpg

PA040212.jpg

I found this on a night drive, was the first burtons both me and luke had photographed
PA040273.jpg

PA040277.jpg

nobbi coggeri
PA040193.jpg

we also saw heaps of other geckos, most are just common stuff, and a few more skinks, just ask a species and I will post pics,
we saw
black rock skinks
whites skinks
tree skinks
lerista punctuvata
lerista bouganvilii
worm skink (ugly, although luke loves them :lol:)
morethia boulengeri
copper tails
ctenotus robusta
jackys
beardies
nobbi coggeri
spotted blacks
yellow faceds
marbled geckos
eastern spiny tails
dtellas
bynoes
heaps and heaps and heaps of milii
occelated
1 oedura robusta one night
a burtons
desert tree frogs
perons tree frogs
a blimp frog
crinia..............
and a few more

big collection of photos u got. i like the bearded dragon photo. u post really good photos id like to see more

Whats a "blimp frog"? :)
Thats a good haul at the Warrumbungles, I'd like to head back there. Last time I went it was bone dry and I only got four species of frogs.

Aaron

Haha well I figured it was either a dumerilli or an ornatus. My frog list for that park from a cold and dry Easter long weekend is Crinia parinsignifera, Crinia signifera, Limnodynastes tasmaniensis and Pseudophryne bibroni.

Is that worm skink about to shed or is that a normal colouration?

hey ryan can i plz see some whites skink photos coz i mite b getting some soon

Wow I would love to see milli one day in the wild. I only see canetoads!

Great stuff Ryan, you are getting really good pictures now. Man i have to head up there soon, looks soo good for herping. Im getting bored of the local stuff around here.
Thanks Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back