water dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
how good are water dragons for handling and feeding compared to a beardie

they dnt like handling more of a watching animals if u get a good one they have fantastic diets and will eat meat/insects occasionally small mice an random fruits and vegies i think strawberrys are a no no

they can be really skitz when you try to pick them up but they will soon calm down and they will never refuse a feed no mater what it is

i want some now i had a big male but he escaped .But he hangs around the neighbours saltwater pool AND LOOKS DOUBLE THE SIZE

You would be much better getting a Beardie if you want a tame lizard - Water Dragons generally don't like handling and don't mind biting on occasion either...

oh ok but i want a lizard that i can put in an avairy outside and dont know if beardies are around here cos ive seen little ones that i thought were beardies but were told theywere jacky lizards

Water Dragons are great for an aviary - you may just have to sacrifice regular handling and get yourself a Beardie for inside for that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back