Water sippers.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Katana-

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the screw on water sippers that you screw onto softdrink bottles are just impossible to find!

Have they stopped making them?

Hope so ... they are the leakiest b...uggas I know of :)

There must be an improved sipper out there somewhere

petstock have the blue bottle sippers that the ball bearing is spring loaded . a much better version then the gravity ball bearing .

Has anyone noticed that the screw on water sippers that you screw onto softdrink bottles are just impossible to find!

Have they stopped making them?

Nipple - Standard inline widely used - Brookfield Poultry Equipment
AgSelect: Browsing Edstrom Original Drinking Valve, 1/8"mpt connection, all brass

.... they are the leakiest b...uggas I know of :)

There must be an improved sipper out there somewhere
Agree, these are so much better
AgSelect: Browsing Edstrom Original Drinking Valve, 3/16"barb connection, all brass
but use the mounting clamps
AgSelect: Browsing Mounting Clip for Original Drinking Valve with 3/16"barb

the only issue i have seen in video`s with the above is if they jam on it floods the tub and can drown the babys .
i guess it would deppend on your setup weather or not it would be viable to run the above or the sipper style bottles.

Well I got to find some sort of better system.
I had two large Pet One drink bottles break over the weekend..I think the fault was the thin wire keeper that keeps the bottle upright let go and the stem broke away from the body when it hit the floor.
I've since started using cable ties but my whole watering system needs a re-vamp.

.. if they jam on it floods the tub and can drown the babys ...
Flooding is always an issue and you must plan for it. I drill holes in the bottoms of the tubs then glue a sink strainer over the hole. if there is a jam the water just flows though.
The changes if flooding are greatly cut if the sippers is secured properly hence the link to the mounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back