Waves Hello

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curly56 I totally agree we need a 'oldies club' ;) Glad I am not the only oldie that was or is a newbie.
Sound like a good idea to me ! i know of 3 other ''old birds' as well as myself that would qualify :)) 3 of us started late, 2 of us only this year ! one didn't start late but she'd still qualify as an oldie

I tried the 'legless lizard story,...... it didn't work,......... but he does tolerate her, specially after i bought 2 pygmy beardies for 'him' :))

LOL mine didn't get a choice either, but i think she is slowly winning him over, he may be brave enough to have a 'pat' one day......... and i'll have the camera.

thats why i enjoy being an 'old bird'... i do stuff and don't worry about what anybody else is thinking...

"oldies rule" i'm loving seeing all these over 20's getting into reptiles cos they weren't allowed to before, I think sensations has started something........

"oldies rule"

Loving it :p

Tried the legless lizard bit and got something back about the 'one eyed trouser snake'!:oops: *shakes head* didn't get it at the time :shock::evil: Seems we have quite the club here, the more the better! I am really glad though I am not the only one living a dream this late in life. Thanks for all your responses.

Yes, Mine tried that one with me, till I said that at least I can feed mine and take him out in public lol
I thought I was about the only older first timer, it's excellent to see more. It really was a dream for me and I haven't regretted it :)

Mine tried that one with me, till I said that at least I can feed mine and take him out in public lol

LMAO see I'm not that smart, would never have thought of that response! That's just classic

I believe you treat them the same as the filesnakes up north. The women grab them behind the head and then bite the back of the neck to kill them. I'm not sure if they taste like chicken though. ;-)

Last edited:
I believe you treat them the same as the filesnakes up north. The women grab them behind the head and then bite the back of the neck to kill them. I'm not sure if they taste like chicken though. ;-)
:shock::shock::shock::p:lol: OMG! Paula just wet herself with laughter!

Only problem with that is that they spit when you least expect it... Have been known to cause major swelling, usually temporary, lasting a few months though. Also known to create a rather noisy, small blob that needs regular nourishment for many years.

I'll stick with my reptiles, they are way safer pmsl:lol::lol:

Honestly you lot are leading me to corruption :p Bring it on!!!

Chris1
are u sure ur beardy is a girl?

Nope.She was also sold to me as an Eastern, go figure :rolleyes:

Loving it :p

Tried the legless lizard bit and got something back about the 'one eyed trouser snake'!:oops: QUOTE]

You should have walked towards him with a couple of dead mice and told him it needs power feeding cos its not growing quick enough ROFPMSL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back