We have new Moderator Greebo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I would like to let you know that after curefull concideration , Moderators decided to take new person to our team.
We woted for grebo.
He is member on this site from wery first beginings and mature enough to continue in our tradition with out stiring trouble.

i would ask our members to give him support and respect he erned during his membership here in past 2 years.

And yes you can still blame him for all problems if they happen.

there was a vote?
lol

dont worry greebs i will be good ;)

i am always well behaved ;)
if i am in a good mood, and no one bugs me

Well done Greebo ! (follow in the footsteps of Corporal Carrot !) :D :wink:

Cograts on becoming a mod Greebs, I am sure will keep the high traditions of fairness on this site.

You put a postal worker in charge of an interenet site. (Greg's post didnt get deleted, its been posted to a different address.)
A guy who seriously wants to run a business that requires reliability but is using British motor cars. :shock: You cannot be serious.
Congrats Greebs.
I'm sure you will be fair and even handed. :roll:

I did not deleted any posts.
But please stay on my topic This topic is not about greg it is about our new moderator Grebo.
you can chit chat or feel sorry about your selve in chitchat. i am spliting all other posts to chitchat now and stay there with your complains and jokes.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back