Website launch

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all just letting you all know that i now have my website up and running, it is still heavily under construction but stay tuned because there are great things planned for the very near future.

The site is www.animalattraction.com.au and it is an online pet supplies site, the deadline from the host to have it up by was the 22nd that is why it is fairly incomplete, but i will be taking care of that in the next week or so.

Please feel free to go and have a look (most of the reptile stuff is active) (funny that)

Take care
Matt

low prices for all that is the aim... bit more work to go yet.

stay tuned and thanks

No this is a registered business and i get my products from various suppliers

Excellent.
Any future plans for opening a shop?
Or will it just be strictly internet based?

definatly move into a shop in the future but just web based for now (that will continue even once the shop opens), for melbournites most ordered can be picked up or delivered rather then being posted out

once the shop is up and running will you be selling reptiles?

havnt yet decided that craig, it is a big maybe i suppose at least it would be one shop where the herps would come first.

cheers africa.... free delivery to your place i will just wrap up the goods and throw them in your direction.... should just about land on your door step :)

im in hoppers crossing will have to do that some time would be good to say hi

oohhh me too? im literally a stones throw away lol

oh sorry...congrats matt! lol site looks very impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back